Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Miscellaneous Items: British history, mental health care, and macroeconomic theory but not all together

Several links I found interesting:

1.  New York Times article on the declaration that bones discovered under a parking lot in England are the remains of King Richard III.

2.  Article from Seattle paper on poor care of the mentally ill in western Washington (sent to me by my daughter, Shelley, who works in mental health in Spokane.)

3. John Cochrane's blog on three views of consumption and the slow economy.  The post is somewhat technical in evaluating arguments in terms of New Keynesianism theory, permanent income hypothesis and old Keynesianis.  Cochrane's blog has become my favorite. He doesn't post often and when he does, they are long. But I find them helpful and informative.

No comments:

Post a Comment